Last Thursday when I was in LA, I went to the opening of the Hello Kitty 3 Apples Exhibition – a celebration of 35 years of Hello Kitty. It was a Hello Kitty lovers dream come true. Virtually every Hello Kitty product ever created, old and new, were under one roof. M.I.S.S. Liz provided a good part of the vintage Hello Kitty wares. From bowling balls to guitars, to dolls and notebooks, whatever you could ever want you could find it with the iconic kitty on it.
The 3 Apples Exhibition also included artists’ interpretations of Hello Kitty. Buff Monster, Bigfoot, Slick and Hush are just a few of the artists that were in the show. Hello Kitty herself made an appearance and the party wouldn’t be complete without birthday cake and goodie bags. Check out the gallery to get the full experience.
Hello Kitty’s official birthday is on November 1st so be sure to mark your calendars and wish her a Happy Birthday!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Event!
- Hello Kitty Thirty Fifth Anniversary: Three Apples Event
- LA: Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary & Fan Party
- Hello Kitty Collabs With Nooka, Neivz and Jason Mecier
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hello Kitty x MIMOBOT Collection