The Grammy award winning artist from Chicago has built a career that spans the genres of Pop, Dance, R&B, and Electronic soul. She is also noted for being the first music artist to include a rapper on a verse of a song with, “Friends,” featuring Eric B. an Rakim. She was one of the first artists to mix high end couture with vintage pieces to create looks. The late eighties were her heyday, but what is old always turns new again and the beautiful Jody Watley is one to take note on.
- Fashion Meets Music: Shalamar
- Frank Gehry Designs 54th Annual Grammy Award Poster
- Fashion Meets Music: Donna Summer
- The Music Link List – 07.09.2010
- Soul Sides Boxset 1: Aretha Franklin