M.I.S.S. checked out Betsey Johnson’s unconventional – yet unforgettable – Spring 2010 presentation at The Plaza during New York Fashion Week, but if you were itching to see the clothes up individually, we’ve got just what you’ve been looking for. Betsey Johnson’s official look book has been dropped, shot by the fabulous Shannon Sinclair, so you can pick and choose Betsey’s items for your ‘must-have’ list!
A tiny bit more tame than the champagne-swigging models during NYFW – but the clothes are breathtaking nonetheless. You’ll spot the teal leopard pattern you saw during NYFW, as well as tulle-skirted cocktail dresses that adorned the models. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – it doesn’t seem like Betsey Johnson’s slowing down anytime soon! For more information, check out Betsey Johnson’s official Web site.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Betsey Johnson Spring 2010 Collection
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Sharpie & Betsey Johnson
- Betsey Johnson: New Styles Added! Labor Day Sale – Up to 70% Off!
- The Betsey Johnson Runway Experience
- M.I.S.S. TV: Betsey Johnson at NYFW 2010!