Last week while I was in LA, I attended a luncheon hosted by Gigi, to celebrate the launch of Gigi’s new packaging design. Gigi is a line of hair removal products that was developed in the 1970’s and Gigi Honee Wax has become the most used and trusted hair removal wax.
Much more than just wax, the Gigi line has grown to include a full line of products including pre and post waxing products, waxing accessories and a paraffin line.
The new Gigi packaging design is fresh and clean, inspired by the golden hues of honey and the bumble bees that make it.
While I was there I had the chance to sample the paraffin wax for hands and my hands were so soft after the treatment. I can’t wait to do it again!
**Kimberly Pham took the photos of me while I was getting my paraffin wax treatment.
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Best Products for Curly Hair
- Bliss Poetic Waxing Wax Strips for Face
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – D.I.Y. Hair Freshener
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – LL Good Shave…How to.
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Scar Treatments