The lady supreme behind the cute-as-button artwork splashed across the Ts and apparel at popular LA boutique/art installation Show Pony, Kime Buzzelli, has teamed up with makeup line Urban Decay to produce a new capsule collection. No stranger to collaborations (in fact, we featured her past teamwork with both Blood is the New Black and Vans), this lady’s latest effort is a beautifully packaged shadow set that will help you become as cute as the her quirky drawings!
The small palette consists of 6 pop colored shades inspired by Kime’s artwork that often depict cheeky, fashionable women. Two shadows in particular, Snatch (peachy-pink with glitter) and Painkiller (turquoise shimmer), are brand new to the Urban Decay family and are completely versatile and wearable for your every day life. Top it all off with a Zero (black) 24/7 Eye Liner, a bottle of Eye Primer, and a mirror and you’ll be able to look as good as Kime’s illustrations!
Available now at Urban Decay, so head over and cop yours today!
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With Urban Decay And OPI
- Beauty Tip of the Week: Urban Decay Eyeshadows
- Urban Decay Dangerous Palette Review
- Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Color Me Badd – Get Sprung on Urban Decay’s Spring 2009 Colors