As you’re anticipating the reveal of the latest Spring collections for New York Fashion Week, designers and their crews are in a frenzy to finalize every detail before their wears hit the catwalk. What is exactly goes on these days before the show? While you won’t exactly know for this year, tune in to the Sundance Channel to get past season’s behind-the-scenes footage from some of the most prestigious players in the game.
Tonight airs the first episode in a four-part documentary series, The Day Before. Loic Prigent, the documentarian responsible for fashion docs, Signe Chanel and Marc Jacob & Louis Vuitton, takes viewers through the 36 hours before a major show. Tune in each night at 10pm and you’ll get up close and personal with design houses Sonia Rykiel, Proenza Schouler, Fendi by Karl Lagerfeld, and Jean Paul Gaultier, in that order. Then, when you watch the Spring 2010 collections, you’ll know what really goes on to get the looks.
- MARC JACOBS & LOUIS VUITTON on Sundance Channel
- M.I.S.S TV: Marc Bouwer’s Top 5 Favorite Things for Spring 2010
- Marc Jacobs to Receive Pratt Institute’s Legends 2009 Award
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna the New Face of Dolce & Gabbana?
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010