Where was this picture taken?
What were you thinking before you took the picture?
Right before I took this the kids were asking me all sorts of questions. My spanish isnt the best but we were talking about their family. I was loving the brother-sister dynamic of this little exchange that I captured.
What were you thinking after you took the picture?
Right after I took this photo I took a more serious portrait of just the little boy. I dont recall what was going through my mind but I was helping give away shoes. I think I was just caught up in the experience.
Whats interesting to you about the photo?
to me, i know it sounds cliche, but i like the way the composition turned out. often times i shoot the tops of peoples faces, and not always successfully, but i think this one plays up the interaction between the two kids.
What camera did you use?
- Photo Of The Week: Los Rakas by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Untitled by Melissa Fuller
- Photo Of The Week: Dominique & Jaida by Nydia Williams
- Photo Of The Week – Turkey by Norma Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Rocky Rivera by Amanda Lopez