Two weeks ago, the ladies (and two fellows) of M.I.S.S. headed out to SOBs in Manhattan to peep performances from up-and-comers Nola Darling and dancehall turned DJ vets Nina Sky. We were lucky enough to sit down with the ladies of both groups and get their insights on everything from making it as a female in the world of hip-hop to why Subway sandwiches rule.
First up, Nola Darling. We brought you the scoop on these MCs back in June and were able to sit them down for a quick interview in their dressing room before the show. I think it goes without saying that they are awesome. Extremely awesome. Watch the episode of M.I.S.S TV below to find out why, and stay tuned next week for our episode featuring Nina Sky!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nola Darling Photo Shoot – Behind the Scenes
- Behind the Scenes: Nola Darling Makes a Music Video
- Nola Darling – “STFU (Start The Riot)” Full Track
- M.I.S.S. TV Chats With Nina Sky
- We Got The Beat: Nola Darling’s “Pretty Gritty Mini Mixtape”