Safety pins: they’re not just for piercing yourself when you’re under 18. The not so safe pointy little objects have been inspiring designers for decades. Japanese brand Uniform Experiment took a look at the venerable fastening device and use it to create their safety pin argyle pattern. Now, thanks to a collaboration between fellow Japanese brand honeyee.com and Mac accessory specialists Incase, that pattern has found its way on one of Incase’s 13″ MacBook Pro sleeves. Made from faux leather and lined with faux fur, the Uniform Experiment 13” Sleeve is available in two colorways, black/white (US, Japan) and black/green (Japan only). You can get yours now from Incase’s online store for $84..
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Stripes Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol Brillo Collection
- M.I.S.S Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Incase x Andy Warhol Spring 2012 Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Japan Solidarity Case