Lady Gaga. Just like Owen Wilson’s Hansel in Zoolander, she’s <i>so</i> hot right now. The woman of a zillion costumes has joined forces with Dr. Dre and Monster Cable’s Beats by Dre to release her own signature line of headphones called Heartbeats. Designed by Lady Gaga herself, the headphones standout feature are obviously its unique, fashion forward jewel shaped earpieces that look like nothing else out there. Yet sound quality wasn’t sacrificed for design as they were also designed to “deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power” (assuming that soundtrack is nothing but Lady Gaga songs) . And when you’re not listening to music, the headphones double as a headset you can use to answer calls on your iPhone or Blackberry.
The Heartbeats by Lady Gaga line will be available some point in October in black, silver, and red with prices ranging from $99.95 to $149.95. In the meantime you could play a LoveGame or just chill…til’ the next episode. Whatever floats your boat.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Second Coming of Lady Gaga’s Heartbeats
- Beats by Dr. Dre kicks off Facebook contest to win the new Heartbeats by Lady Gaga and more!
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga for Polaroid
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Mophie iPhone 5 Juice Pack Helium Battery Case
- Boosted Mobile Makes Headphones for the Ladies!!!