We’re all about fun in the sun here in Australia, so it’s only natural we’ve got wardrobes to match! Melbourne sunnies label Quay Eyewear has been kicking it Down Under for more than eight years and finally made its way across the Pacific to the US during the last 12 months.
The brainchild of Allen and Linda Hammond (the team behind Bleeker St), the range consists of everyday eyewear, classic styles, retro/vintage themes, and has the highest UV rating to protect your little peepers. Think oversized frames, heart-shaped frames, animal print, stripes, bling, tortoiseshell, neon – it’s all there, and retailing for around $60US and under, it’s kind of a steal, nah mean?
- The Goods!: Old Stock Eyewear Finds New Life In Viva Las Vegas
- TOMS Eyewear – One for One
- M.I.S.S. Was There! Claw Money Pop-Up Shop @ Fred Segal Flair
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Linda Farrow at Project
- One for One: TOMS Eyewear