Aussie (represent!) designer Bleeker St and their line of handbags and purses made from PU leather seemed to have stolen my heart and ran off with it. First to catch my lustful eyes was a leather and tie-dyed handbag, big enough to fit everything in but still not too overbearing, perfect for someone like me, who insists on carrying pretty much everything I own in my purse. Other pieces to be showcased were the clutches, featuring a scalloped flap with white trim, silver studded belts with pockets and a pair of gorgeous purses, complete with bow and leather fringing.
- Betsey Johnson’s New Line of Handbags Are Here!
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Beck(y) & Blankita Handbags at Pool
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Carolina Herrera Spring 2010
- Ears To The Street: Winter White
- Spring Trending: Ca*Cao Accessories