Our newest contributor, Valerie, hit the ground running at M.I.S.S. this week! An inspiring Art HERstory post, a great selection for the Art Roundup and now she’s hitting us with a personal playlist to let you all know what she gets down to!
Your Name: Valerie
Name of the Playlist: Feeling Good, Feeling Great…How Are You?
Genre: Old School Hip Hop, R&B, and Rap
Mood: Laid back, Chill, Positive, and Optimistic
Playlist Inspiration: Positive vibes, smiling faces, good food, and great company! Friday is definitely my favorite day of the week! Enjoy!
1. Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew – Keep Risin’ to the Top
2. Tanya Morgan – So Damn Down
3. Janet Jackson feat. Heavy D. – Alright (Remix)
4. L.L. Cool J. – I’m Bad
5. Amerie feat. Joe Scudda – Why Don’t We Fall in Love (9th Wonder Remix)
6. Salt-N-Pepa – Shake Your Thing
7. Rell feat. Kanye West & Consequence – Real Love
8. Kriss Kross featuring Super Cat – Alright
9. Camp Lo – Luchini
10. Soul II Soul – Keep On Moving
11. A Tribe Called Quest – Award Tour
- M.I.S.S. Playlists: Soundtrack to a Soul so Sweet
- M.I.S.S. Playlists: Crush Groove
- M.I.S.S. Playlists: Laid Back Summer Vibes
- M.I.S.S. Playlists: My Heart’s Skippin’ Beats But My Music Isn’t
- M.I.S.S. in the Mix: The Best of Sean Paul (Mixtape)