One of my favorite parts of New York Fashion Week is visiting the Victoria’s Secret gifting suite. You get a peek of the upcoming collections – which for lingerie – are always up to the current fashion trends. The holiday collection includes trend stories including “Star Trooper” (neon); “All Aboard” (1940’s vintage feel); “Enchanted Forest” (whimsical magical fairytale); and “Romantic Journey” (fanciful and embellished). The Pink collection has a happy, youthful 1960’s hippy, psychadelic vibe. Whatever trend you choose to follow, Victoria’s Secret has something to match for your pretty underthings.
Getting a sneak peek of the upcoming collection isn’t the only reason why we like to visit the Victoria’s Secret gifting suite – it’s also the GIFTS! From complimentary massages and manicures, our tired bodies got pampered between shows. And the gift bags! Filled with countless goodies and a personalized gift card. I can’t wait to go to Victoria’s Secret to use my gift card – the only problem is, I’ll need to decide what to get!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Victoria’s Secret Fall & Holiday Collections
- Sign-Up For The November Giveaway!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Dynamic Duos – Get the Latest Ones from Victoria’s Secret Beauty
- “Love You Mom!” Mother’s Day Contest
- Victoria’s Secret Unveils BOMBSHELL