So to be completely honest I was extremely nervous reporting on this year’s Fashion Week. But after getting a chance to look at the Alexandre Herchcovitch pieces I became slightly comfortable and said, just be honest and say what you think because after all this is an interpretative art.
Sports inspired elements from the satin of boxers’ robes, to knee-high tube socks added a collegiate feel to the collection that was nicely offset by the vibrant color palette. Most of the designs bordered right above the knee, so it was an automatic win in my book. Oh, and I can’t forget to mention the clever balance between the model and her space – Herchcovitch put the focused the viewers attention on the clothing by removing all distractions like big hair pieces and high heels.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: China Glaze at New York Fashion Week
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Rosa Cha Spring 2010
- MISS NYFW: Lela Rose S/S 2012
- M.I.S.S. POOL TRADESHOW: Boos & Besito
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Sergio Rossi for Puma at Project