All the running around in high heels and flip flops this summer has left my feet looking tore back to say the least. This week’s tip is based on a combination of past posts and is what I’ve been doing to keep my own little feeties feeling soft and sexaaaaaay!
WHAT YOU NEED:
Vicks Vaporub or Generic Brand
A pair of socks
1. Remove – Before showering, use the Ped Egg on dry feet to remove any excess skin and calluses.
2. Smooth – In the shower, go over the sides and soles of your feet with a pumice stone. This will help give these areas a smooth feel.
3. Soften – After the shower, apply a thin layer of Vicks to your feet. The Vicks relaxes the feet and softens skin as well.
4. Absorb – Put on socks. This will help the Vicks absorb into your skin, soften.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – D.I.Y. Vixen Feet
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Fad Gadgets – It’s a Ped Egg Party
- Get Yourself “Pedi Ready” with Freeman Barefoot Foot Scrubs
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Get Lifted – With M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Facelift That is
- MOB Summer Collection