I looked down at my feet the other day and realized the constant wearing of flip flops and high heels this summer have left the soles of my feet in dire need of some serious TLC. And as someone who is trying to keep beauty dollars to a minimum, I’m finding my visits to the nail shop for pedicures have become increasingly spread out. This week’s beauty pick, the As Seen on TV Ped Egg Pro Foot File, is a RECESSION BUSTER pick that will help keep the soles of your feet looking pretty and feeling incredibly soft between salon pedicures.
Since it is illegal for salons to use razor blade-type of instruments to remove calluses and dead skin from feet, the Ped Egg is the perfect answer to get smooth, soft feet safely at home. Its design includes a metal plate made of precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin when rubbed on the area in a quick back and forth motion. The excess skin is easy to dispose of, since it gets deposited behind the metal plate, which is detachable. I use it on the toe, ball, side, and heel of the foot, and it leaves my feet feeling baby soft. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Ped Egg. It exceeded my expectations 500% and has found a permanent residence in my home pedicure kit.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: The Pedi Files – A D.I.Y. for the Softest Feet Ever
- Get Yourself “Pedi Ready” with Freeman Barefoot Foot Scrubs
- New EHP Regulations Placed on Fish Pedicures
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: In Rare Form…Lancome’s Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E. Will Get You There.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – D.I.Y. Vixen Feet