Our friends at M•A•C were nice enough to send us their facecharts for the Spring 2010 shows at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. The makeup artists use these facecharts as a guide for the makeup crew, and to summarize the overall makeup theme and “face” of the show. I absolutely LOVE the facecharts since they give us a firsthand look into the makeup trends for next season, as well as simple step-by-step instructions and insider tips and techniques on how to recreate the artist’s vision; something a beauty junkie like myself really appreciates, since these looks can be easily done at home with almost any products!
Today’s facecharts come from Jason Wu, Preen, and Costello Tagliapietra, whose shows took place on September 11, 2009.
Enjoy and stay posted for more NYFW M•A•C Makeup Looks to come soon!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Makeup Club: M•A•C Makeup Looks at NYFW S/S ’10 – BCBG, Vena Cava, and L.A.M.B. 9.10.09
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Makeup Club: M•A•C Makeup Looks at NYFW S/S ’10 – Peter Som, Doo.Ri, and Proenza Schouler 9.16.09
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Makeup Club: M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW S/S ’10 – Zac Posen, Carolina Herrera, and Rad Hourani 9.14.09
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips of the Week: Wasty Pants, Not a Chance – How to Recycle Extra/Unwanted Toiletries
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Costello Tagliapietra, Preen By Thornton Bregazzi, and Jason Wu