A collaboration stemming from a solid working relationship 12 seasons long, DSquared² joined forces with the team at M.A.C. to develop a makeup collection inspired by their Fall/Winter 2009 runway show.
With inspiration derived from celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan and the Olsen twins, M.A.C. Vice President of Makeup Artistry Gordon Espinet describes the new collection as “effortless and not overly done or perfect.”
Built around a strong emphasis on on a smoky, dramatic, iridescent shimmering eye and a neutral lip colour, the new collection features the tools and cosmetics needed to recreate your own individual look. Whilst the packaging is simplistic, it offers a bold ‘DSquared²‘ stamp, which I think suits the chic vibe this collection has going on.
For those of you lucky enough to live in North America, this line drops on Sep 28th, for anyone else – keep your eyes on the M.A.C. website for a drop sometime in October.
- M·A·C & Milk Collection Available NOW
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at Zero+Maria Cornejo
- Create The Ultimate Self-Portrait With M·A·C Art Supplies Collection
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at United Bamboo
- NARS Debuts at Paris Haute Couture: Bouchra Jarrar AW 2012