OK, guilty confession #1, ladies! I do not use mascara! I am a fiend when it comes to my lip gloss, but the magic mascara wand has never been a part of my regiment. Even though most girls swear by the stuff, I always end up with raccoon eyes 30 minutes after application, which despite my apparent cuteness, is never a good look! I might have to rethink my stance on the black, goopy stuff though, because cosmetic mavens M·A·C have just released the ZoomFast Black Lash Mascara, and even a stranger to the wand like I, am thoroughly impressed!
Made to achieve the blackest of lashes, M·A·C’s ZoomFast Black Lash Mascara adds voluptuous volume and length to your lashes. A coat is great for day, and is promised to last that long too, even for a novice like me. Add another coat to look dramatic for night, because M·A·C’s ZoomFast Black Lash will make your lashes intense, exciting, and as black as they’ve ever been. Sounds amazing, right?
Even more exciting for me is the DazzleGlass Creme Lip Gloss release, because this lip gloss is definitely poppin’ (sorry for the unnecessary Lil’ Mama reference, I promise it won’t happen again!)! In luscious shades of deep reds, plum reds, yellow reds, and oranges,these glosses are infused with specks of glimmer that catch the light. The result is that big, bold shine you’ve come to expect from M·A·C but now with a glimmer Lil Mama would be proud of!
Look out for these in stores near you, and stay tuned for a sneak peak at the rest of the big, bad releases from M·A·C!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Sephora’s Atomic Volume Mascara Will Do Wonders for You!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: To Find Your Mascara Mate – Take Your Lashes on a Date – Only at Sephora
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week – War of the Wands: Covergirl’s LashBlast Blasts
- MUD Squeezable Mascara Review