Coco Avant Chanel (Coco Before Chanel in the U.S.) finally hit stateside last week as it makes its way across the globe. You didn’t think that a film about one of France’s most celebrated icons would come and go without Colette doing something special did you?
To celebrate the release, Colette has put together a beautiful Coco Avant Chanel Exclusive Box Set with only 100 produced. The box itself is a hat box containing a boater hat from La Maison Michel, a limited edition picture of Gabrielle Chanel, a book of quotations from Coco Chanel, a dvd of the movie Coco Avant Chanel and a Blue Ray collector edition including a booklet depicting the making-of the movie. I want this now! The Coco Avant Chanel Box Set costs €150 and is available on the Colette web shop.
While you’re there, you’ll probably want to pick up your own “Mini Karl” – doesn’t every Chanel girl need one? Designed by Simone Legno, of Tokidoki fame, “Mini Karl” is almost adorable as the real thing. Mini Karl costs €129 and is available on the Colette web shop.
- Coco Before Chanel in NY & LA Theaters 9.25.09
- Chanel Mania! “Coco Chanel” on Lifetime
- More Chanel Films! “Chanel and Stravinsky: The Secret Story” Set for Release in 2009
- Cuckoo for Coco: Coco Avant Chanel Premier in Paris
- Chanel + Colette Ephemeral Boutique (Pop-Up Shop)