Earlier this year NYC’s vintage and new clothing boutique, Zachary’s Smile, started weekend sales in the lower level of their NoHo store on Lafayette St. What started as a means for offering their signature ZS collection and select vintage items at deep discounts has now turned into it’s own permanent shop. On August 1st Zachary’s Smile turned the “weekend sale” into a 7 day a week store. You can expect to find the ZS collection at 50-70% off retail prices, vintage clothing and accessories prices from $5 to $58, a permanent $5 rack and as far as the vintage is concerned you can expect to find wild and funkier styles…like gold lamé Hammer pants.
Entrance to the lower level is on Mulberry St. and the shop is open 7 days a week.
- Zachary’s Smile Sets Up Shop In L.A.
- Zachary’s Smile is Alive!
- NY 10/23-11/7: Zachary’s Smile Attic Sale
- Limited Edition Dresses From Zachary’s Smile
- The Goods!: New Vintage Arrivals In New York City