Busting Down The Door is a free public forum created to provide an insight into the niche world of Contemporary Streetwear in Australia with a focus on young entrepreneurs who are working within the industry in various capacities.
The event will feature a panel of speakers comprised of people who have carved out a place for themselves within the streetwear industry, including:
Panelists will be speaking from both the view of the retailer and the label designer. They will also present their work, discuss the future of the streetwear industry and international opportunities, as well as provide advice for aspiring designers and retailers.
The forum will be followed by a Q&A session with the public.
When: 6-8pm, Monday 31st August
Where: No Vacancy Gallery, 191 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne
RSVP to email@example.com
- SALE Fwd: H&M Opens its Largest Store in the World this Sat. at The Forum Shops at Caesars
- From Physical to Digital: The Obsolescence of the Photographic Object- Panel Discussion
- Next 2 Target Go Designers: Proenza Schouler & Patrick Robinson
- Streetwear: The Insider’s Guide
- SWNDL Fall 2007 Collection