Another week of inspiration from our hard working contributors. Wait….is there a boy in the room?
Yee: I’m in love with Jordans, skinny jeans and bright colors
This is what I’m in to at the moment. I’m always a big fan of stripes, gold and anything bold and graphic. I LOVE leather & black.
This is how I, Ron Simms, generally roll. Black and white are my favorite colors…everything goes with them just about. Usually I like to wear a black or white graphic t-shirt, blue jeans, a hoody depending on the weather, and some neck breaking retro Nike runners. They’re simple but have that splash of color needed to make an outfit interesting. And I never go anywhere without my Nixon watch.
- Nike Sportswear T-Shirts: In A T-Shirt State of Mind
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Cassette Spring 2009
- Ears To The Street: Winter White
- Eyes To The Sky: Taste The Rainbow in 2010
- Pick a Color with the Color Picker Pen