For those of you who have always found floral prints too girly to wear on dresses or shirts, Liberty and Super have come up with the perfect alternative. These sunglasses are fitting for any occasion, whether as an addition to your everyday basics or as a new accessory to your nights out.
The Liberty Print seen on these specs are a trademark to the Liberty brand, based in London. Its popular designs and household name have been around for over a century and can still be found donning the lines of Theory, A.P.C.,and Chaperal. Liberty has also worked its way into the street scene, collaborating with Nike on blazers and several dunks, and now making its Super sunglasses debut.
Keep a look out for more Liberty Print wear, as it’s sure to make more floral marks on the street, but in the meantime you can check out the Liberty Web site, or head to the flagship store if you’re on the lookout for a trendy department store in London.
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Liberty Art Fabrics Holiday 2013 Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Pepper Print Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Nike x Liberty of London Capsule Collection
- M·A·C Give Me Liberty Of London Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Dunk Sky Hi July 2013 Releases