Jules Kim, owner and creator of jewelry and accessory line Bijules NYC is a legend. Her designs convey a women empowerment and dark humor so it should come as no surprise the company has worked with a range of entertainment heavy weights such as Rihanna, Beyonce, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, and my personal idol Janet Jackson.
Designing accessories that are engaging as well as intriguing, the popularity of the Bijules empire has expanded at a light speed rate. Popularity is nice, but the Bijules hustle doesn’t stop there. Displaying previews of an impending project with photographer Francois Dischinger, and a new nail ring design for her followers on Twitter, by the looks of it new and exciting ventures are on the horizon for the brand. By far Bijules remains to be one of the most sought after accessory lines in the game right now. I for one, can’t wait to see what’s to come!
- Tonight! Bijules Presents “Hairem” at Frank’s Chop Shop
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Bijules NYC at L’Art Bizarre
- Mama’s Jewels: Mama Clothing x Bijules NYC
- M.I.S.S. NYC Showroom Visit: Bijules NYC Spring ’09 Rock Collection
- Bijules S/S 2010 “Scream & Spirit” Collection – Up Close And Personal