Is this love? That I’m feeling? I think yes and it is for leather shorts. Cuffed, baggy, pleated, belted, tight, short, long…If you’ve ever considered it, flirted with the idea, the time is coming. Leather shorts are a fun way to dress-up a casual look or add a casual element to a dressed up look…makes looking dressed up effortless. Leather shorts can add depth and texture to your look. I am personally loving the Rachel Roy version, almost like a flouncy skirt but are indeed shorts, I can envision a white ribbed tank and casual high top sneakers for running around or of course stacked stilettos to the sky and a fancy top for a night out. Like the title says, leather shorts are not just for biker babes and ladies of the night, so go forth and get your leather shorts on ladies!
- Mirror, Mirror: Bird Flu Photography Show at Space Gallery
- An Open Letter to NIKE: My Shoes Don’t Need A Diet
- All Tied Up With RACHEL Rachel Roy
- Celebrity Style: Feminine Inspiration While Rocking Sneakers
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Rachel Antonoff Spring/Summer Presentation 2012