When is lace not in style? It is the stuff that makes us feel feminine and sexy, whether it’s a bit of trim or a full on Material Girl moment. Mix lace on lace, go for a hint of lace, printed lace…your future fashion moments will include……….yup, you guessed it, lace. You can go trashy or classy…rough it up or keep it polished and refined there is always a way to work in a bit of the fancy. Tights, legging, skirts, bodysuit, camisole, dress, top, jumpsuit, gloves, veil, shoes, purse…oh the list goes on. However you wear it: torn and tattered or like a lady, this timeless classic will continue to be a keeper.
- A Peek Into the Nina Shoes Archive on “The Goods!”
- Putting A Spell On You: Witches Holiday 09
- Costume Dept. Spring/Summer 2010
- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl’s Ads
- NYFW 2010: Monique Lhuillier’s F/W collection