The Chanel logo is nothing short of iconic, so it’s natural that the emblem inspires other designers. LA-based designer Brian Lichtenberg gives the trademark a street-friendly twist, fusing his own initials and taste into slouchy tops emblazoned with Lichtenberg’s take on the classic logo.
The latest drop from Brian Lichtenberg is the “Brianel” tank, available for both men and women. As seen on Santigold already, the unisex tank is available in white, black, and gray and retails for $78. In keeping with the Chanel-inspired theme, the design on the gray and black tanks features a twist on the design shown on Chanel’s classic fragrance Chanel No. 5, coupled with Lichtenberg’s interlocking “B” design. Just as sleek is the white version – simplicity at its finest.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: “Designer” Street Wear
- New Brian Lichtenberg at Karmaloop!
- We Got The Beat: Beyonce’s Futuristic Frocks in Her New Vid “Diva”
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Blood Is The New Black at Pool
- M.I.S.S. MAGIC: UNIF Spring 2010