Berlin label Wundervoll, is now in it’s third collection and they have once again taken on the challenge of designing lingerie that is not only of high quality and comfort, but is also feminine and sexy.
“Our look has become more courageous and sophisticated. The materials and new designs lend the collection a touch of Art Déco and retro-futurism,” says Matthias Jaschke, founder of Wundervoll.
The collection features twelve models of 100% silk and six models of certified organic cotton. This materials gently cover the body without confining it, resulting in sensuous wearing comfort. The fine silk jersey wins over with its luxurious sheen and wonderful draping. The fine organic cotton jersey offers unusually high quality with a matted finish. The ten percent Lycra contributes to its excellent fit. Wundervoll also places particular importance on detailed workmanship on the inside of the garment. It is finished with fine logo bands with gold print.
Images of the entire Wundervoll collection can be found at www.wundervoll.com.
- “Barbie Undressed”- Wundervoll Designs an Exclusive Lingerie Set
- She-bible Has Spring Fever!
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Puma’s Urban Mobility Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Sustain the Environment With ThinkSound
- Brulee Spring/Summer 2011 Lingerie and Loungewear