The directorial face of dark, twisted fantasy, Tim Burton, just released a short peak of his upcoming flick Alice in Wonderland at Comicon International. Burton’s much-anticipated retelling of the childhood classic, starring newcomer Mia Wasikowska as Alice, is filled with the director’s trademark Gothic-esque imagery. Featuring pristine colors, intricate costuming, and a world of Burton-brand weirdo digital creations, the interpretation sticks to the classic story we all know and love while taking us on a visual ride down the rabbit hole that we here at M.I.S.S personally can’t wait for! Look out for the film to hit theatres in the Spring of 2010, and catch a glimpse of the star-studded cast (including a wonderfully bizarro Johnny Depp) in the trailer below!
- Down the Rabbit Hole: New Alice in Wonderland Trailer Hits the Web
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With Urban Decay And OPI
- Paul & Joe for Alice In Wonderland
- Ears To The Street: Tea Parties & Rabbit Holes.Taking Cues From Alice
- B By Burton: Defining Your Own Style