Where did you take the photo?
The photo was shot in front of the Apollo theatre in NYC. Its a close up shot of an altar dedicated to the King of Pop.
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
It was really moving to see all the people gathered in front of the theatre to pay tribute to one of the greatest musicians of our time.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I can’t believe he’s gone.
What’s interesting about this photo to you?
That its an altar for MJ. Its unbelievable.
What camera did you use?
- Photo of the Week: Lowrider by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: B-Fly by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Theek by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Leah by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week – Morningside Park by Amanda Lopez