If you grew up in the 80s like me then you probably remember the “joys” of casette tapes. You’d pop one into your Walkman, jam to some tunes, and take it out and flip it over to listen to the rest of the album. Quirky’s Split Stick is kind of like that, only a lot more useful and less annoying. It’s a double sided USB drive containing 2GB of storage on each side that allows you to keep you work life and personal life separate. Or to keep your boyfriends information separate from your own. Also convenient for those with multiple personalities. Unlike those casette tapes of yester-year, you can switch between sides just by flicking a switch. Pick one up from Quirky’s online store in orange, blue, pink, red, black, violet, grey, or green for one Andrew Jackson.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: 45 Nano Cases
- Ask MISSter Simms: I Discovered My Boyfriend’s Sex Tapes
- She’s Got Sole: Sneaker Freaker Issue 22
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Mophie iPhone 5 Juice Pack Helium Battery Case
- Merci! M.I.S.S. Thanks adidas!