Every company is jumping on the tree hugging, environment friendly bandwagon these days and mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson is no exception. They’re all set to release two candy bar style phones bent on sustainability under their GreenHeart brand: the C901 and the Naite. Being under the GreenHeart label, both phones will be constructed from recycled plastics, prettied up with waterborne paints, and feature reduced packaging and an electronic in-phone manual instead of the typical thick, paper variety.
Along with some advanced camera functionality, the C901 features a QVGA TFT display, a 5-megapixel camera packing autofocus, a Xenon flash and a smile-shutter, FM radio, a built-in accerlerator, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, and has support for 3G, The Naite is for green minded ballers on a budget and comes with a 2.2″ QVGA display, 3G support, a microSD card slot, 2 megapixel camera, and USB and Bluetooth support. Look for both of these phones to be available at some point this fall for an as yet undisclosed amount of green.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Notify Your Next of Kin About these Microsoft Phones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Sony Ericcson Aspen Is Not A Mobile Ski Resort
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: HTC’s One Series the New Hotness
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Hennessy
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: T-Mobile G2