For all the runners out there still looking to shed those pounds gained after that July 4th cookout a couple of weeks ago (or for people who want a fashionable looking exercise gadget), Nike has just upgraded it’s Nike+ running gear with this brand spanking new Nike+ Sportband. Designwise the Sportband comes in three different two-tone color schemes and is now weather sealed, meaning you can take it out with you during those runs in the rain. On the inside there’s a tracking device for calories, distance, and speed, information which is displayed on the new, easier to read screen. Beats having to whip out your iPod every now and then to check out your stats instead. Available now at for $59 at the sports store of your choice.
- Nike “Believe In The Run” Competition
- Maxin’ & Relaxin’: The New Nike Air Max+ 2009
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Stay Active with the Motorola MOTOACTV
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: iPod Nano 5G
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: PlugBug Charges Two For the Price of One