American brands have a tendency of saving their doper collaborations for foreign markets, depriving their own countrymen of the sweet, sweet good stuff. Add Levi’s to that entirely too long list. The company that has probably put a pair of jeans on the ass of every man, woman, and child around the world at various points in its history has joined forces with Korean electronics giant LG to produce this limited edition LG Xnote Mini X120.
While the notebook features the same 10.1” WSVGA LED screen, Atom processor, and gigabyte of RAM and 160 GB hard driveof its predecessors, it’s the drawing of the back of a pair of Levi’s adorning the top cover that makes it special. That and the denim sleeve it also comes with. Available….never, unless you happen to live in Korea or feel like taking a trip halfway across the world. If so you can pick up one of the 2,500 set to be available on July 24th for the next 28 days only.
- Levi’s Launches Supreme Curve Denim
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Apple Refreshes the MacBook Pro Line
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Galaxy Round
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: FUJITSU x BAPE – FMV-BIBLO LOOX U Netbook
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3