Last Saturday, Lexx and I went to visit Jenn Porreca at her studio (you’ll have to wait to see the beauties we saw there!). Since it was a “work” event, I wanted to look a bit professional but it was Saturday so it was casual at the same time.
Since I’m really petite I wear basic pieces that fit well and then I jazz up my life with accessories. This outfit is a prime example…here we go from top to bottom:
Earrings: Gold Hoops, Santee Alley Special
Necklace: Muli-strand chain necklace, Tag Sale in Garden City, NY
Top: White Tee, Next Level Apparel
Jacket: Black Blazer, Banana Republic (Yay for their petite section!)
Pants: Charcoal Grey Trousers, Old Navy
Bag: Monogram Tote, Gucci
Shoes: Sweet Classic Lows, Nike
All Photos: OHW2007
- Mirror, Mirror: “Coco Before Chanel” Press Preview
- Mirror, Mirror: New Column
- Mirror, Mirror: Nike Be True Opening
- Banana Republic Celebrates the New Season – Win a Spring 2011 Wardrobe!
- Mirror, Mirror: Lazy Sunday 02.20.11