Designed by Trang Chau, each piece has amazing structure and a unique design. The Spring lookbook features solid colour and a bevy of well fitting, interesting pieces. Each piece looks convincingly simplistic from afar, but up close the detail gone into constructing each garment is very beautiful, and a testament to Chau’s background in sculpture and costume design. Although not something you would throw on to wear to the club, Le Sang Des Betes is a label you know you can invest in to last you through the trends.
- Le Sang des Betes Lament SS10
- More Than Just A Pretty Face
- Dirty Laundry: The Art of the Stain in Modern T-Shirt Design
- A(r)mor Jewelry: Intricate Pieces for Daring Individuals
- M.I.S.S. POOL TRADESHOW: Blood Is The New Black