As if we didn’t already love Amanda Diva enough! This beautiful and hilarious jawn, who is a singer and Karmaloop TV host, can now add “designer” to her resumé. The diva just released a line of totes through her new line Spectrum by Amanda Diva, and they are must-have bags. There are four styles available, including The Royal Fro Bag, The Boom Bap Bag, The Beat Locks Bag, The Citrus Fro Bag, and the Mandingo Mask Bag (my favorite). They are available at Karmaloop.com, so follow the link and scoop one up now! I can support Miss Diva, ‘cause she makes me laugh.
Want to get a laugh too? Check out episode 16 of her Karmaloop TV show to see how she met Mos Def and for a clip of Questo chastising the Mighty Mos for letting 11 years go by without making an album with Talib Kweli. I concur, ?uestlove, it’s been TOO long. You can also check out Mos Def in concert at Governor’s Island in September and get a VIP ticket for a chance to be “On a Boat” with Mos!
- Amanda Diva Interview with Alex Ciccimarro
- DivaSpeak TV Ep: 48 (Season 2)
- Women Making History: Amanda Diva
- Extra, Extra! Karmaloop Needs Beautiful People for Wale/Lady Gaga Video Shoot
- Amanda Blank Opening for Santigold at the Warfield