When I first think of Hudson, I think of “the good booty jean”, what with their long booty pockets and all. With their new ad campaign, featuring Georgia May Jagger, Hudson will now be synonymous with “70’s sexy”. Georgia May Jagger, the youngest of the progeny between Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall is effortlessly hot all draped up in the Union Jack logo (symbolizing both American and English ties) and The Shining-style wallpaper. Hudson says their goal was to “marry the ideas of British Cool and California Freedom”, and by these shots, it looks like they hit this one out of the park.
What is Ms. Georgia (herself) famous for, you may ask? The genes! And with a 3-year contract with Hudson, she will soon be famous for “the jeans”. The campaign is well-designed with masters in the field – it was shot last month in London by famed fashion photographer Mario Sorrenti and was styled by Camilla Nickerson. It also helps that her boyfriend musician Django James is in some of the promo shots as well. Oh yeah, and did we mention she’s bangin’?
- You’re Invited to the HUDSON Fall 2011 Digital Premiere!
- Hudson by Georgia May Jagger
- HUDSON’s “The Blues Traveler” Campaign: Win a Mini Cooper or a trip to London for 5 nights!
- What’s New For Hudson Jeans In Spring 2010
- Red Carpet Collection by Patricia Field for Payless