In 2007, Chanel released a custom bicycle, complete with quilted side satchels and earlier this year, Chanel created a custom Segway x2. It seems like Uncle Karl fancies wheels and this time he wants to roar, not glide.
Last Friday, Karl was spotted in Paris, in front of the Chanel boutique on Rue Royal, shooting the “Starting Point” press kit for Chanel’s pre-spring collection. Models Lara Stone and Baptiste Giacobini channeled Marlon Brando circa The Wild One. The motorcycle, customized in Toulouse, France, is a similar model that Brando rode in the film. Unlike the bicycle, word on the street is that the motorcycle won’t be for sale – sorry ladies, no “Easy Riding” for you.
- A ‘Perfecto’ Match: Jeremy Scott x Schott Leather Jackets
- Paris-Shanghai: The Trip That Coco Chanel Only Made In Her Dreams
- Eyes To The Sky: The Motor Cycle Continues in Twenty Ten
- The Glamorous Life: Lily and Karl are Back at it Again!
- Cuckoo for Coco: “Coco Avant Chanel” Exclusive Box Set & “Mini Karl”