Charlotte Russe collaborated with popular denim brand People’s Liberation to create a more accessible and affordable line of their denims and tops to be sold exclusively in Charlotte Russe stores, and online. Although this line is more expensive than the regular Charlotte Russe lines, with tops starting at $24.99 and going up to $33.99, and denims starting at $94.99, and peaking at just over a hundred dollars, you can get the same look that consumers have come to expect from People’s Liberation, but pay only a fraction of the price.
This line is currently in stores and available online in it’s own special boutique section.
And finally, we have a collection of comfy knits with a little bit of edge, and footwear produced in collaboration with Los Angeles boutique staple Kitson. Although, I am not sure if this collection will be dropping in Charlotte Russe stores, or at Kitson, one thing I do know is that it begins hitting the stores throughout the month of July.
- Checking Out The Charlotte Russe Fall ’09 Preview
- Nationwide & Online 11/26-30: Charlotte Russe Thanksgiving Deals
- Nationwide: Charlotte Russe High Heel Happy Hour
- A Closer Look At The Charlotte Russe Holiday 2009 Accessories & Footwear
- Charlotte Russe Holiday 09 Trends