Although the summer is in full swing in some parts of the world, the sun is still shining everywhere. What better way to guard your eyes from the sun than with the newest collaboration between eye wear companies Dita and Cazal. This fall the duo will be introducing Dita’s recreation of Cazal’s 902 frame which was made famous in 1982.
The Cazal 902 frame was originally produced in 1982 and was the companies top seller until it was discontinued in 1996. Dita’s interpretation of the frame holds true to it’s classic construction with a touch of Dita style. In true collaborative form Cazal was responsible for reproducing the frame in their production facility in Germany, while Dita created the four unique color ways and the packaging of the frames. The shades come in several colors including gold, red, black, and a mustard yellow, each with it’s own leather case.
- Dita Eyewear Launches Collaboration With Cazal Eyewear
- WonderBra x Dita Von Teese: Science of Sexy
- Secrets In Lace Introduces Stockings By Dita Von Teese
- The Goods!: Old Stock Eyewear Finds New Life In Viva Las Vegas
- Vintageye.com, A Collection of Vintage Designer Frames