Combining a love of the nightlife with a passion for music, the Back To Noise Fall/Winter 09 collection has a sophisticated rock n roll edge with a touch of animalistic fearlessness. Staying true to previous collections, designer Catherine Dupire-Clement toys with traditional silhouettes, presenting a line filled with oversize tops, jackets, and dresses, in strong contrasting colours like red and black. Luxurious silks and furs give the pieces a sophisticated feel, while leather leggings and gloves add a hint of feminine dominance. Highlights include a fierce fur-panelled vest and my personal fave – an oversize navy blazer with snakeskin print lapels. Keep reading for a closer look at the collection!
- Louis, Louis: Pre-Fall With A Forties Swing
- Chanel Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2010 Paris-Shanghai
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Back to Noise
- Rosemount Australian Fashion Week: Illionaire
- Miss Van and AnaoAna present: Oddities