As fabu-lous as Karl Lagerfield is, some find his look rather menacing. Well, now he can TRULY be deemed a villain, as it was recently announced that the creative director of Chanel will be the voice of villain Fabu (fabu-lous!) in the French animated film Totally Spies.
The film is based on a TV series about three high school girls who become secret agents. We are hoping here at M.I.S.S. that they are dressed more like runway models and less like Powderpuff Girls. We didn’t see full images of the villian Fabu, but all we can picture is the villain from Inspector Gadget with the bionic glove/arm. That would be totally appropriate for Mr. Lagerfield! To top it all off, he should have a villainous sidekick voiced by Lindsay Lohan. Now THAT would be Fabu.
- Minimalism is Queen on Alexander Wang’s Fall 2009 Runway
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The All New 2009 T-Mobile Sidekick LX
- 5 Questions w/ Laura&Ashley of DimePiece
- The Glamorous Life: Lindsay Lohan, Emmanuel Ungaro Artistic Advisor?
- Photo Of The Week – Morningside Park by Amanda Lopez