Where did you take the photo?
I took these photos on a rooftop in Oakland.
What were you thinking/feeling before you took the photo?
These pictures were really a team effort. Myself, the talent makeup artist Jenni Tay and my homegirl/model Leah worked together to try and create pretty portraits. I was in a super good mood before the shoot because I was working with the homies.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I was thinking how fortunate and blessed I am to know and work with such talented ladies.
What’s interesting about this photo to you?
I like the juxtaposition between the 2 photos. The photo on the left is not a typical Amanda Lopez photo but I really liked the movement. I think it contrasts nicely with the more stoic photo of Leah on the right.
What camera did you use?
I used my trusty Contax T3.
- Photo Of The Week: Theek by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: B-Fly by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: MJ Altar At The Apollo Theater By Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Lowrider by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Rhapsody by Tiffany Smith