Throw out that venti mocha latte from Starbucks occupying your in-car cup holder and replace it with something a lot more useful: the Powercup Inverter. True to its name, the Powercup Inverter resembles a coffee cup but provides a caffeine to your electronics instead. It plugs into your cars cigarette lighter and converts the normally 12V charge to 120V. The Powercup Converter allows you to charge three things simultaneously, so you could theoretically hook up a TV, a DVD player, and maybe a Nintendo Wii while you’re at it to occupy your backseat passengers. There’s even a USB socket for charging up your MP3 player of choice.
You can get one from Think Geek for $30.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: iDapt i1 Eco-Friendly Universal Charger
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Sony’s Waterproof Walkman
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: PlugBug Charges Two For the Price of One
- Always A Lady: Break Bad Habits
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: iRiver Hello Kitty MP3 Player Is Back In Black