Incase, creator of high quality carrying solutions for a wide range of Apple products, is all set to drop the fourth installment of their Curated by Arkitip series today: a laptop sleeve and iPhone 3G slider case designed by Brooklyn based design collective HunterGatherer. Both items feature a unique wood grain design based on a collaboration between HunterGatherer founder Todd St. John and frequent HunterGatherer collaborator Gary Benzel.
Curated by Arkitip is a project designed for Incase aimed at people who have an appreciation for the creative arts and technology. All artists are carefully chosen by the fine folks at Arkitip for dedication to their craft and unique points of view. The line launched with a laptop sleeve designed by Craig Costello (aka KRINK) and has since featured American artist Steve Harrigton and Dutch artist Parra, who both also worked on their own laptop sleeve and iPhone 3G slider case.
The HunterGatherer laptop sleeve and iPhone 3G slider case are available on Incase’s website for $59.95 and $49.95 respectively.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Andre for Incase Curated by Arkitip
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Rostarr for Curated by Arkitip
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Got Reception Problems? Incase’s iPhone 4 Cases to the Rescue!
- Incase x Parra – Laptop Sleeve & iPhone Case
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Leather Snap Cases