June marks the release of the Kime Buzzelli “Wellesely” Vans. Available in two color-ways, this sneaker features the artwork of LA based artist Kime Buzzelli. Her world of fantastical ladies and gents are captured by using watered down paints and markers. She creates dream-like scenarios “inspired by fashion, film and make believe” and has graced the Vans ‘Wellesely’ with her artwork for this June release. These sneakers are strictly for the ladies and come in the turquoise blue featured as M.I.S.S. June and in black. The collection features more than sneakers and can be viewed in our coverage of our visit with Vans at Magic this past February.
Kime Buzzelli “Wellesely” Vans in turquoise, China Glaze ‘Sky High Top’ blue from the ‘Kicks Collection’.
- M.I.S.S. September 2009: Reebok Wonder Woman Freestyle Hi
- M.I.S.S. July 2009: Reebok Basquiat Freestyle Hi Beat Bop
- M.I.S.S. October 2009: Asics Hello Kitty Gel-Lyte III
- M.I.S.S. December 2009: Ding Dong The Calendar Is Dead
- M.I.S.S. November 2009: Booji Regal-One Wonderland