I was fortunate enough to interview B.o.B. back in February for Guerilla Busfare and learned that his least favorite query was “What does B.o.B. stand for?” With a backronym like that, he was inevitably setting himself up, and later informed me of his official switch to Bobby Ray. Well, lo and behold, this highly-anticipated “Freshman” of 2009 has just dropped a mixtape of his former vs current alter egos to hold us over until he finally drops his debut album off the Grand Hustle label he shares with another equally conflicted artist, T.I. (remember T.I. vs T.I.P?).
Make sure you check for this up-and-comer, whose live shows with full band will take you back to the days when musicians made the show, not hypemen and DJs.
- EyeASage “Stewie” Video Clip
- Married to the Hustle: The YouTube Video
- M.I.S.S. TV: Theophilus London at SXSW 2010
- Birthday Photos by Nina Parks
- Dime Piece Mixtape: “The Lipstick Diaries”